Give your college a JumpStart by applying for Tangible Vagaries SEO College JumpStart Scholarship. Tangible Vagaries SEO is committed to helping people get the education they desire. These days virtually all students will go on to work in or build businesses that depend on the online environment. The youth are the future and can identify trends early. We offer $1,000 scholarships for the Spring and Fall semesters every year, open to all students, traditional or non-traditional. We are accepting scholarship applications now!
Tangible Vagaries SEO is a digital marketing agency that serves clients across the country while growing our business in Oklahoma and Texas. We are a leading Oklahoma City SEO provider and are making a strong move into the Houston SEO area.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Planning to attend an accredited school listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education during the Spring semester of 2018.
- Employees of Tangible Vagaries and immediate families are not eligible
Share your story through a 500 – 1500 word essay or 2-minute video addressing the following questions:
- How do you and your friends typically find out about products or services you want to buy?
- What is your favorite way to share a product or service with your friends and why?
- Describe the favorite purchase you made after finding out about something online, include how you first heard about the product or service and any research you did.
- Describe the process that you use to research a product or service before making a purchase.
Essays can be posted to any of the following, with a link back to this page:
- https://www.linkedin.com/ (Pulse)
- https://www.facebook.com/ (Instant Articles)
- Your Website
Videos can be posted to the following sites, with a link back to this page:
One $1,000 award to the overall winner
Payment will go directly to the winner’s school (Payment can go directly to student if school will not accept)
Funds may be applied to any educational expense
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner will be selected after a team of judges from Tangible Vagaries SEO College Jumpstart Scholarship panel reviews all entries. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight. The winner will be announced within two weeks of the scholarship submission deadline on our Facebook and Twitter pages, so be sure to like and follow us!
Create a video or article as described above and post to one of the above web properties.
Share your submission on your personal Facebook and Twitter accounts, using the Hashtags #TVSEOScholarship and #scholarship
Email must be received by 11:59 pm (PST) December 22, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line must read: TVSEO Scholarship
The email must include the following information:
Qualifying school name
Date of birth (DD/MM/Year)
Name of parent or legal guardian (if under the age of 18 at time of submission)
All submitted essays and videos will become a property of Tangible Vagaries and may be published or used or in marketing materials in whole or in part.